*Association Montessori Internationale was founded by Dr. Maria Montessori in 1929 in the Netherlands to maintain her life’s work and protect its original integrity and completeness. It is the recognized international authority on Montessori education.
We have a roster of highly qualified, competent and dedicated teaching staff from the finest schools such as Assumption, Ateneo, De La Salle, Maryknoll, Philippine Normal University, St. Paul’s College, St. Scholastica, University of the Philippines, and University of Sto. Tomas. Faculty turnover is low (all school officials have been around since the school’s inception; most faculty members since the school opened).
• With continuous training in the Montessori Pedagogy
• Early Childhood, Family Life and Child Development, B.S. Elementary or Secondary Education Degree holders
• Graduate Studies in Educational Management, Administration and Supervision, Human Behavior, Psychology,
Child Study, Basic Education, Special Education, Elementary Education, Guidance and Counseling, Mathematics
Teaching, or General Science and Physics
• Courses on Early Childhood Development and Child Psychology
• Attendance in Numerous Seminars and Workshops on Child Development and Education